We're Giving Away Two Pair of Tickets to Our Cowboys Tailgate Parties
July 15th is #GiveSomethingAwayDay so we're making the rest of July "Give Something Away Month". For the rest of July you can enter into our #GoCowboysGoWynne promotion for the chance to win one of 2 pair of tickets to our annual tailgate parties.
To enter, all you have to do is upload a photo of one of our mini-buses or charter buses, Fish Bone Grill or a current or former Dallas Cowboy to your Facebook profile or Twitter and use the hashtag - #GoCowboysGoWynne and mention @GoWynneTX in your post.
When you do, you'll be entered into a random drawing for a pair of tailgate party tickets and transportation to the game - a $160 value. Winners will be selected Aug. 11th, the day before the first Cowboys Pre-Season game against the Rams.
Winners will be notified via Facebook and Twitter and will need to contact Wynne to select from any of the following Dallas Cowboys Home games:
- September 10th vs New York Giants
- October 1st vs Los Angeles Rams
- October 8th vs Greenbay Packers
- November 5th vs Kansas City Chiefs
- November 19th vs Philadelphia Eagles
- November 23rd vs Los Angeles Chargers
- November 30th vs Washington Redskins
- December 24th vs Seattle Seahawks
Here's what you receive:
- Bus will depart the The Owner's Box at Omni Dallas Hotel 3 hours and 30 minutes before kickoff. Bus returns 45 minutes post game.
- Round trip transportation to Fish Bone Grill immediately across the street from Cowboys Stadium. Tailgate is in a covered tent with restroom access.
- BBQ Buffet with Brisket, Sausage, and\or Chicken
- Unlimited Beer, Margaritas, Soft Drinks, Bottled Water
- DJ/Big Screen TV
- Meet and Greet with Bill Bates (autographs extra)
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No. If the attendee is under 21, the price remains the same.
All guests should adhere to AT&T Stadium's official bag policy. Please review here: http://www.dallascowboys.com/bags
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
For pick up at the Omni Dallas Hotel, we will pick up at the Owner's Box Entrance. We will park across the street from the stadium at the Fish Bone Grill and will leave the same location 45 minutes post game.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.915.7300